JAIIB and CAIIB are examinations that, in simple terms, are only available for people who are in the banking sector. These exams help the employees to get a salary hike easily. The course of JAIIB and CAIIB are somewhat related to the banking and political sector so basically, these exams are to be given only by those who are already in the banking sector. Despite the fact that these are only for bank employees there are certain things that make a difference even if you are in the field. So let's see what the criteria JAIIB and CAIIB stand are at:
JAIIB is an examination which is conducted by IIBF which stands for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. All the things that are related to JAIIB such as syllabus, marking, exam pattern, examination conducting is done by them. JAIIB is conducted in every year's November for three consecutive Sunday's. in order to apply for JAIIB exams you have to satisfy the following criteria:
* You must be already a part of the Indian Banking system, meaning you should be a banker by profession.
* The candidate must be a full-fledged member of the IIBF.
* Candidate must hold a degree of matriculation or some other equivalent to it. (In case of a candidate who does not have a degree equivalent to matriculation should get an approval from the manager of the bank or an offer in charge)
Similar to JAIIB, CAIIB is also conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, popularly known as IIBF. Also, the exam pattern and eligibility of CAIIB is decided by IIBF too. So, in order to appear in the summer CAIIB exams, you must have to be eligible for it and the eligibility criterion for CAIIB is:
* You must be a banker by profession and have an affiliated post in any of the registered banks in India.
* You must have qualified JAIIB and are eligible to appear on the next stage.
* Your membership subscription should not have been backlogged otherwise you are barred to appear in the exam.
So, these are some of the basic eligibility criteria which you should consider to achieve before hoping to appear in the JAIIB and CAIIB exams. Also, check for the latest rules and changes that are laid down by the IIBF for any last minute changes.