IIT PATNA RECRUITING PROJECT MANAGER 2022
29th May 2022
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna invites application for the recruitment of Project Manager. The official notification was published on 16th May 2022. Check the official notification.
Job Location: Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar
Last date to apply: 06 June 2022
Employment Type: Temporary
Number of Vacancies: 01 post
Post Name: Project Manager
Salary: Not disclosed yet
- Install, support and manage the networks and computer systems. Implement and maintain network hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot network problems, and ensure security, availability and performance standards. Develop, maintain web-pages, creation and handling of social media accounts of the company. Build relationships with all stakeholders (professors, researchers from other Institutes/universities and research organizations in India and abroad, start-up companies, industries, etc.).
- Coordinate with PIs/Incharges of the projects and keeping records of the projects, preparation of reports etc. Coordinate reporting and documentation of executed meetings /programs/conferences and seminars.
- Should be able to work with the staff to define mission, staff management, financial management, legal issues management, accountability, and effectiveness.
- Work effectively to generate funds for the company in order to be self-sufficient as soon as possible. Engage with startup founders and stay updated on the progress of the start-ups on a regular basis.
- Event planning, coordination, and calendar management. End to end planning and execution of ’Investor Meets' and ’Demo Days'.
- To assist the hub in various joint projects with IIT Patna and also external joint projects, monitor progress of these projects, and provide periodic reports to the Hub’s Board. Other related works assigned from time to time by the Board of Directors.
Educational Qualification: BTech in Computer Science / Electronics or related fields /M.Sc./MCA in Computer Science / Electronics or related fields with 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Latest networking certification at CCIE or equivalent levels.
- Should have relevant programme management experience
- Should be conversant with the latest technology and innovation trends
- Should exhibit thought leadership in technology space Project management certified(PMP) shall be preferred
Experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience will be preferred.
How to apply for the post of Project Manager at IIT Patna?
Interested aspirants may forward their details (application letter in support of the post along with CV and other documents as one PDF file) to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 28, 2021. The few best candidates will be called for test/interaction/interview
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the last date to apply at IIT Patna for the post pfm Project Manager?
Ans. 6 June 2022 is the last date to apply for the post of Project Manager at IIT Patna.
2. What is the post of Project Manager at IIT Patna?
Ans. Salary is not disclosed yet.
3. Is Project Manager at IIT Patna a temporary job or permanent?
Ans. It is a temporary job. Company can ask anytime to discontinue the position.
4. How to apply for the post of Project Manager at IIT Patna>
Ans. Interested aspirants may forward their details (application letter in support of the post along with CV and other documents as one PDF file) to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 28, 2021. The few best candidates will be called for test/interaction/interview.
Like this article?
Subscribe to Myonlineprep - English to receive daily updates of the latest articles delivered straight to your inbox.