Well, many are complaining about the failure in the JAIIB exams in spite of lots of efforts they had put into the preparation. This article is for all those who are facing similar problem and do want a solution. Look, if you have failed to score good marks in this exam, then there would surely have been some aress where you lacked your preparation. You have to identify those loopholes first and then work on them. Preparing all over again without knowing where were you mistaken will again lead you to failure. So, sit back and think calmly where had you been weak in your preparation. Below are the top 10 areas where most of the candidates fall weak and thus they can not score good marks. Read them and identify your weak area:
- Conceptual clarity
- Understanding the demand of the paper
- Previous year questions
- Proper rest
- Right approach
- Time management
1. Conceptual clarity - You can not solve any question if you do not have proper conceptual clarity. Many students think they can solve the question by just learning few formulae and this is their biggest mistake. This silly mistake leads to failure. So first understand the concept and then start solving the questions.
2. Understanding the demand of the paper - Many students never read the syllabus. They just join the coaching institute and keep studying what is delivered in the class. If you do not understand the syllabus, then how will you be able to put your effort in the right direction.
3. Revision - Some students lack in this area which is the most important. It is said that revision is more important than studying. Make proper time table keeping aside a fixed time for revision as well.
4. Consistency - Consistency is the key to success. You should be consistent towards your preparation. You should daily devote a fixed time in the preparation of this exam.
5. Previous year questions - Try solving as much questions of the previous year papers as you can. This will help you in understanding the pattern of the questions that appear in the exam.
6. Proper rest - It is not that you keep studying all day and night and do not take a rest. Mental health is also important.
7. Meditation - it us advisable to meditate on a regular basis. Meditation helps to bring the mind at peace. Therefore you will be able to study at a stretch without being disturbed.
8. Mocks - This is yet nother area where most candidate fall back. You should give mocks as much as you can. This increases your confidence as well as speed and accuracy. Also,analyse the answers after giving the mocks. You will get to know which areas you need to work upon.
9. Right approach - Many student fail to follow the right approach. Understand your capability, your learning skill, problem solving skill and work according to it.
10. Time management - Time management is an essential element. Focus on this also.
So these were the few areas where you can improve your preparations.
Also, choose the best material for your preparations. You can get all the study materials of JAIIB and CAIIB at the official website of Myonlineprep. Success is all yours. Good luck!!